It is critical for a business owner to know, at any given point in time: who owes you money, what bills are outstanding, how much you’ve spent on equipment or supplies during the year, how much money you’ve made, etc. Our bookkeeping services will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand.
Bookkeeping is a tedious task, and as a business owner it takes you away from more important things in your business and probably stresses you out. Choose from one of our three bookkeeping options (below) and rest assured your books will be up to-date, and the data is accurate.
- No late nights of data entry and other tedious bookkeeping work
- No spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping
- Data is always current and accurate
- More time available for important things nobody else can do at your business
- Less stress
- Free time to enjoy the things you like
What We Offer
Working with our bookkeepers is a breeze, and it starts with a meeting to determine your needs and how you want to handle your bookkeeping. Tax Goddess Business Services offers a FREE 15-minute consultation to review your situation and to explore how we might be able to help you!
Option 1: Ultimate Freedom:
(The package MOST business owners choose)
Tax Goddess Business Services handles your monthly, weekly, or daily bookkeeping and back office needs such as bill paying.
This option is best for:
- Business owners who find themselves “doing the books” late at night, early in the mornings, or on weekends just to keep it all straight!
- Owners who find that they only do their bookkeeping once every few months because the just cannot “keep up with it”
- Businesses that have hired an employee to do their bookkeeping! Sounds strange, but in most cases, outsourcing your bookkeeping can be more cost effective because you have no HR issues, no payroll taxes, and no potential for embezzlement or fraud!
Option 2: ProAdvisor Review:
Monthly review of your bookkeeping so you know you are on the right track.
This option is best for
- Businesses that want to make sure they are “doing things right”
- Businesses that can “input” their own data but aren’t sure if the reports are correct or are unsure how to reconcile their accounts
Option 3: Setup & Training:
Being trained on how to properly perform your own bookkeeping. (Cost: one-time fee of $350)
This option is best for:
- A brand new business that wants to know how the numbers work, so that no one can “pull the wool over their eyes”
- A very small business that is more of a “side-business” than a major source of income
How does it work?
For new businesses – the setup and processing of monthly bookkeeping
For businesses that need some cleanup help / catch-up help
Tax Goddess Business Services customizes our bookkeeping services for each client, so that each client can focus on what they do best – which is the reason they got into business in the first place! Generally speaking, our fees correlate to how many checks, debit or credit transactions, invoices, and deposits your company has each month.
We are eager to help you with your bookkeeping needs. Click here to schedule a free 15 min call to learn more about how our bookkeeping services can help you improve your bottom line.