Sparkling Personality, Smart as a Whip, Administrative Professional (Old Town Scottsdale)
Employment type: full-time;
Entry level office position in a professional CPA firm in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are looking for an entry level admin and are willing to train someone who is the right fit for our office. Someone who has a strong work ethic, is confident, and can work with little supervision. Attendance and being on time is of utmost importance. Professional demeanor with great customer service skills. Normal hours would be 9-5 M-F.
Some of the job duties would be:
- Answering phone calls
- Helping clients with documents, tax return signings, answering client questions / emails (all would be trained skills)
- Handle Mail / Scanning / Office “Paper” (We are paperless in 90% of cases)
- Being a liaison with our clients and the overseas team for workload
- Must be able to run errands (working car, insurance, etc)
- Administrative Assistant to the owner (some personal errands/research included as necessary)
- Administrative duties to assist Tax Preparers and Bookkeepers and other staff
Must pass background & credit check
Note that during tax season we work longer hours and weekends (40-50 hours range) (Feb-April and Sept-Oct normally). During the summer hours we all drop to 30-35 hours range if the work slows (May-Aug & Nov-Dec). You are compensated hourly.
PLEASE send an email describing your personality and why you would be an awesome fit for our firm. Your email should include “Outstanding Administrative Professional” in the title as well as have your resume in PDF format and (3) references with telephone #’s for us to contact. Submissions without this information will not be reviewed.