What You Will Learn
In this 90-minute live session, you will learn about the ten most frequently overlooked specialty tax deductions for business owners, self-emplyed people, and entrepreneurs. If you are ready to save serious money on your taxes then attend this session and prepare to save.
True stories of actual clients:
- Mrs X wanted to retire by 55 and pay for her son’s college – Shauna helped her get to both of these goals by reducing her taxes by $20,296/year
- During the Strategic Tax Planning process for her small crafting business, Mrs. Y found out that her son had cancer and she was going to have to pay for a $40,000 treatment. Shauna’s Strategic Tax Coaching Plan saved the client $26,266/year and helped the client cover the medical bills for her son in full!
- Mr. Z was buying his retiring partner out from the business they built together. He needed the money to buy out his partner and wasn’t sure where to get it from. Shauna created a Strategic Tax Coaching Plan that saved Mr Z $16,538/year which was more than enough to cover the payments to his partner.
What deductions are you missing out on? Shauna is one of only 5 Certified Tax Coaching specialists in Arizona and one of just 500 in the entire country. Here is your chance to learn ten tax-saving strategies from someone who takes genuine delight in saving people money on their taxes.
- Shauna Wekherlien, CPA, MTax, CTC, Tax Goddess
- Published Author (Tax Goddess Guide to Starting Your Own Business)
- Corporate Tax Specialist with 16+ years in the tax world
- Fighter for the Tax Jedi against the ‘Dark Side’ and crazy passionate about reducing your taxes legally using the strategies of the ‘big guys’
When and Where
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
When you register, you will receive an email containing confirmation details.
This is an Online event
orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed ultricies augue eu diam ultricies, elementum tincidunt lorem vehicula. Cras tristique rutrum nibh, non lacinia lacus ullamcorper ut.