Our Peace of Mind Guarantee
Tax Goddess Business Services knows that you do not want to deal with the IRS, the state, the city or other government agencies. No one likes that gut-wrenching feeling when you get that little love-note in the mail. Especially now, during these tough economic times, the government taxing agencies are out looking for ways to generate revenue to keep them from going broke. Often the IRS and other state agencies will request “random audits” on your tax returns or they will find some “issue” on your return that is often just their misunderstanding!
It is VERY important that when you get a love-note from any of these agencies that you respond to them promptly and with the answer they need to “go-away.” If you bury your head in the sand these agencies can levy you banks accounts and or drive you into a full blown audit (instead of just the love-note)!
Of course, your Tax Goddess team is here to help you at every step of the way. We are here to help you navigate and deal with the phone calls, the research, the talks with the agents, writing letters, gathering support, etc. Of course, all of this work takes time – often we can sit on hold waiting for the IRS just to pick up the phone for over 30 mins (the record so far being 1 hour and 48 minutes)!
An audit can have some hefty costs associated with it:
- $5000 cost to handle a one year audit when paid in advance
- $2500 in advance and $397 per month until the audit is resolved
- $2000 retainer, time billed hourly at $200/hour and paid every Friday for work done that week
- if the audit expands to additional years, additional costs may be incurred
Thank goodness, being with the Tax Goddess means that most of you will never have to go through that!
In order to combat all of this nastiness, we are offering our new Peace of Mind Guarantee so that you will never need to worry, stress, or deal with the hassles.
In the Peace of Mind Guarantee you receive:
- 4 hours of hassle-free communication on your behalf with the agency who has contacted you
- Gather of the data
- Preparation of the reports and documentation
- Researching the issues
- In-person representation in front of the IRS
- Top of the line defense strategies by our CPA with a Masters in Taxation
- Progress reports on your situation
These 4 hours can be used in the situation of
- an audit,
- an IRS notice, state notice, city questions, any other taxing agency
- questions/other communications you may have received from these agencies.
Because we always want to take care of you in the best manner we know how, we will automatically add this to your tax return – we want to make sure you are covered!