FREE EBOOK: 13 WEEK CASH FLOW MODEL FOR BUSINESS THRIVABILITY
A simplified version of some of the more complex options available to be able to review the health and short-term thrivability of your business.
We believe that the profit loss and the balance sheets are just not enough these days. There are so many other factors in knowing the health of your business and often for small and medium-size businesses they don’t have an entire accounting team internal to their operation to be able to create forecasting, budget, and even a basic cash flow model.
In this free guide, We’ll give you a simple guide on how to create and implement the 13 week cash flow course .
You’ll learn how to:
- The basics of the 13 week cash flow model (The 13WCF)
- What to consider in preparing your 13WCF model
- What are the (3) basic components of the 13WCF model
- The Cash & Income Sections
- The Expense Section (True Expenses)
- The Expense Section (Debts)
- The Expense Section (Fudge Accounts & Savings)
- The Expense Section (Owners Profit & Retirement) – FIRE
- What does it all mean? The 13WCF @ 13 weeks
- What are the best ways to use the 13WCF system
- What are some of the most common pitfalls & mistakes people make
Simply fill out the form on this page to get your free copy today!