Welcome to your new adventure with Tax Goddess!
When we look to hire for an opening with the Tax Goddess group of companies we always look to fill it with the best culture fit individual. Here is our wall of Core Values (image from our HQ offices). If you feel that these represent who you are as a person, we invite you to apply for any open positions as listed below.
1 – Sr. Bookkeeper
1 – Sr. Bookkeeper for Tax
1 – Bk ( Internal )
2 – Payroll specialist
1 – Tax Researcher
1 – Client facing Tax Preparer (More Preparers)
1 – Digital Marketing Specialist
1 – Senior Tax reviewer
1 – Full cycle Human Resource Specialist
1 – HR Admin/Recruiter
1 – Customer Experience Expert
1 – Executive Assistant to the CEO
1 – SMC Admin
2 – Copywriter
2 – Public Relations
1 – Sales
1 – Data Analyst
1 – Jr General Admin for ( Tax Resolution department )
2 – Sr. General Admin for ( Tax Resolution department )
What is it like to work for the Tax Goddess?
We are a 100% digital, global, progressive, high technology, driven, technically specializing, fun, lively, tight-knit group of similarly minded individuals who believe and live in our Core Values. We consider ourselves a family and will only work with others whom we believe will fit into our culture of strong work ethic, pitching in to help the team, doing what has to be done, and having fun while doing it.
How does our hiring process work?
- Review the job posting above. In it you will find the requirements for that position. If you need to submit documents/files, please upload HERE. Note that we typically leave a position open for a span of 2-3 weeks to allow for resume submissions.
- Your submission will be evaluated by your direct supervisor and other members of management.
- If your submission is chosen for an interview, you will be contacted via email/text/skype other method to setup a time for an interview and for a culture fit aptitude test.
- If you are chosen your credit and background checks will be run.
- Once cleared, you will then be given your offer letter/contract offer and registered for your first day agenda and training.